Exhibitor Contract and Floor Plan
We're excited to have you join us at txEDCON23 TASA | TASB Convention. See the chart below for booth options and pricing.
The exhibit hall is sold out!
View the txEDCON23 Exhibitor Prospectus
View the showmap
- Friday, June 30:
- Deadline to cancel booth and receive a partial refund
- Booth applications received after this date must be accompanied by payment in full.
- Saturday, July 1: Full balance due for booths
- Tuesday, July 25: Badge registration and housing opens
- Tuesday, August 23: Deadline to reserve a booth and be listed in the printed program. As long as there is booth space available, booths will still be sold. Exhibitors whose orders are received after this date will only be listed in the app.
- Thursday, August 31: Insurance and Exhibitor Appointed Contractor forms due.
Cancellation Policy for booths reserved for txEDCON23
Partial refunds (amount paid by Exhibitor minus $200 processing fee) will be granted for space canceled if requested in writing by e-mail and received on or before June 30, 2023. No refunds will be granted for booth space canceled after June 30, 2023. If payment is not received by July 1, 2023, TASA | TASB reserves the right to terminate this Contract.
2023 Booth Options and Pricing
Note: Tables and chairs must be provided by your company via the Exhibitor Service Kit, hiring a third-party contractor or from your personal supply. The prices listed above are for the exhibit booth space, listing in the printed program*, listing in the event app, and access to the attendee list**.
*If booth application is received on or before Aug. 23.
**Per TASA | TASB policy, the attendee list does NOT include
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.