How to Register
To register please visit the txEDCON21 event detail page. For the best registration experience, use your myTASB credentials and select Register via myTASB. If you don't have a myTASB account, select Register as Guest.
You will be asked to select a registrant type for each registrant:
- TASA or TASB Member*
- Full Board and Superintendent**
- TASB Board of Directors and LAC Representative on the Legislative Committee
- TASA Executive Committee Member
- Leadership TASB Class of 2022
- Council of School Attorneys (CSA) Member
- TASA Honorary Life Member
- TASA Member
- TASA Student Member
*If an administrator is not a member of TASA but the board is a member of TASB this type applies.
**You must register your full board and superintendent on the same order to take advantage of this offer. You can combine registrant types. For example, if your superintendent is on the TASA Executive Committee and one of your board members is in the Leadership TASB Class of 2022, you will choose those registrant types for those individuals and the rest will have the Full Board and Superintendent registrant type.
You will be given the option to choose from one of four preconference seminars taking place on Thursday, September 23 from 2–5 p.m.:
- Governance for Improved Student Performance: EISO/SB 1566
- New School Board Member Launch
- Board Officers’ Academy (BOA): The “You Decide” Seminar
- Beyond the Buzz: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fundamentals (1–5 p.m.)
You will be given the option to attend the Small School District Seminar on Friday, September 24 from 7:30–11:30 a.m.
Be ready to answer the questions above and the pay by credit card or with a purchase order (PO).
TASB is managing attendee registration. If you have questions, please get in touch with us at 800.580.8272, ext. 3611 or email@example.com.