2022 setup and expo schedule
Move-in: Thursday, September 22, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Show open: Friday, September 23, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.*
Show open: Saturday, September 24, 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.*
Move-out: Saturday, September 24, 3–7 p.m.
*Exhibitors gain access one hour prior to show opening.
Once you arrive at the Convention Center, service area security staff will check you in and direct you to a parking space or dock to unload. You will be asked to unload and immediately move your vehicle.
Booth package and benefits
- Booth package: Each 10'x10' booth includes pipe and drape, and a company identification sign. Booth carpet and furniture may be ordered through the Service Kit, it is not included in the booth fee. Carpet is not required. Freeman offers a discounted furniture package.
- Attendee information: Access to preregistration and final attendee lists that include name, position, district, and mailing address.
- Company visibility: Complimentary listing in printed program and online exhibitor listing. Weblinks also are available when reserving your booth.
- Security: 24-hour hall security.
- Name badges: Exhibitors will receive up to 12 complimentary name badges for access to show floor and general sessions. However, at this time, we recommend two persons per 100 sq. feet within the booth at one time.
Additional badges (more than 12) may be purchased for an additional $75 each.
- Priority Points: Earn Priority Points for each year you exhibit, booth size, and sponsorship dollars. Priority points are used for early booth selection.
- Advertising discount: Receive a 10-percent discount when you advertise in the Texas Lone Star magazine.
Exhibitor housing and registration information
Housing for the TASA | TASB Convention is handled exclusively by Convention Housing Management (CHM). We do not use any other third party housing companies. Please delete all emails received from other third party housing companies. The TASA | TASB Convention is not affiliated with and do not approve of these companies.
- View San Antonio hotel amenities and rates (coming soon)
- View San Antonio hotel location map (coming soon)
- Make Hotel Reservations (coming soon)
Please direct questions about hotel reservations to our housing partner, Convention Housing Management (CHM) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.340.1905.
Bringing a vehicle to display?
If you plan to bring in a vehicle to display in your booth, email Ronika Nash at email@example.com before September 1 to schedule your move-in.
Each Exhibitor is responsible for securing the applicable health permits required and issued by the City of San Antonio Health Department. Contact the agency at 214.670.8083.
All permits must be obtained prior to sampling and will always need to be displayed in your booth(s). Please download and complete the Sampling Authorization Form (coming soon) by Monday, August 1, 2022.
If you have addtional questions, e-mail Ronika Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512.505.2451.