Applications for one-hour concurrent sessions are are now closed for 2017.
School district presentations
- No more than three (3) applications per school district will be accepted for review with selected presentations limited to no more than two (2) per district.
- Vendor sessions will not be eligible unless submitted as a school district application (i.e. the school district is the main presenter).
- School districts are encouraged to coordinate submissions.
School law presentations
- Applications for school law topics must include at least one licensed attorney in the presenting group.
- No more than three (3) applications per law firm will be accepted for review with selected presentations limited to no more than two (2) per law firm.
- Law firms are encouraged to coordinate submissions.
Log on to the TASA Member Services Center to submit an application for a one-hour concurrent session.
Paul Whitton, Jr., TASA, PWhitton@TASAnet.org or 800.725.8272
Ronika Nash, TASB, Ronika.Nash@tasb.org or 512.505.2451