For all housing questions and reservations, contact Convention Housing Management (CHM) at 800.340.1905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2018: Housing opens
August 2018: Rooming list and advance deposit deadline
- Provide CHM your final lists of guests to occupy the rooms held by your district.
- Unassigned rooms may be released and sold to guests on a waitlist.
- One night's advance deposit in the form of a check, money order, or credit card will be required to guarantee a reservation by this date.
7 days prior to arrival:
You are able to cancel room(s) and receive a full refund as long as they are canceled 7 days prior to the arrival date on the reservation.
September 21: Make changes with CHM
- CHM will handle changes, cancellations, and new bookings up until this date.
- Beginning Saturday, September 22, contact the hotel directly with any changes or cancellations.
Find out more about housing pirates.
If you have housing questions, contact Mandy Begley, 800.580.8272, extension 6104.