Setup and expo schedule
Move-in: Thursday, September 19, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Show open: Friday, September 20, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.*
Show open: Saturday, September 21, 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m.*
Move-out: Saturday, September 21, 12–7 p.m.
*Exhibitors gain access one hour prior to show opening.
Once you arrive at the Convention Center, service area security staff will check you in and direct you to a parking space or dock to unload. You will be asked to unload and immediately move your vehicle.
Booth package and benefits
- Booth package: Each 10' x 10' booth includes pipe and drape, company identification sign, and aisle carpet. Booth carpet and furniture may be ordered through the service kit, it is not included in the booth fee. Freeman offers a discounted furniture package. View Exhibitor Service Kit for more information.
- Attendee information: Access to preregistration and final attendee lists that include name, position, district, and mailing address.
- Company visibility: Complimentary listing in printed program, website, and Mobile App. Weblinks also are available when reserving your booth.
- Security: 24-hour hall security
- Name badges: 12 complimentary name badges for access to show floor and general sessions. Additional badges are available for a fee when badge requests are made.
- Priority Points: Earn Priority Points for each year you exhibit, booth size, and sponsorship dollars. Priority points are used for early booth selection.
- Housing/Travel: Access to discounted hotel rates and complimentary shuttle service to and from most Convention hotels.
- Advertising discount: Receive a 10 percent discount when you advertise in the Texas Lone Star magazine.
The 2019 floorplan will be revealed soon!
If you have questions, e-mail Ronika Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512.505.2451.