Exhibitor Quick Facts
Exhibitor Service Kit
Booth coordinators should receive an email from Freeman Customer Service with the Service Kit link and login instructions. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact your Freeman Customer Service Representative at 713-770-6800 or email@example.com.
All discount order deadlines are due September 1.
Setup and Expo schedule
Move-in: Thursday, September 27, 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Show Open: Friday, September 28, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.*
Show Open: Saturday, September 29, 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.*
Move-out: Saturday, September 29, 3:00-9 p.m.
*Exhibitors gain access 1 hour prior to show open
Once you arrive at the Convention Center service area security staff will be there to check you in and direct you to a parking space or dock to unload. You will be asked to unload and immediately move your car.
The convention center offers parking in several lots around the center. Please visit their website for more information on pricing and locations.
Are you displaying a vehicle (or anything with a gas tank)? Please e-mail us for more detailed instructions and to avoid a late move-in fee.
Booth package and benefits
- Booth package: Each 10' x 10' booth includes pipe and drape, company identification sign, and aisle carpet. Booth carpet and furniture may be ordered through the service kit. Freeman offers a discounted furniture package- view Exhibitor Service Kit for more information.
- Attendee information: Access to preregistration and final attendee lists that includes name, position, district, and mailing address.
- Company visibility: Complimentary listing in the printed convention program, on the Convention Website, and in the Convention Mobile App. Web links also are available when reserving your booth.
- Security: 24-hour hall security
- Name badges: Twelve complimentary name badges for access to the show floor and general sessions. Additional badges are available for a fee when badge requests are made.
- Priority Points: Earn Priority Points for each year you exhibit, booth size, and sponsorship dollars. Priority points are used for early booth selection.
- Housing/travel: Access to discounted hotel rates and complimentary shuttle service to and from most Convention hotels.
- Advertising Ddiscount: Receive a 10 percent discount when you advertise in the Texas Lone Star magazine.
The 2018 Convention floorplan will be available soon!
Questions? E-mail Ronika Nash
or call 512.505.2451.