Exhibitor Service Kit
Booth coordinators should receive an e-mail from Freeman Customer Service with the Service Kit link and log-in instructions. You can also find the link here. If you have questions about your account, contact your Freeman Customer Service Representative at 210.554.2021 or freemansanantonioES@freemanco.com.
All discount order deadlines are due September 7.
Setup and expo schedule
Move-in: Thursday, September 27, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Show open: Friday, September 28, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.*
Show open: Saturday, September 29, 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.*
Move-out: Saturday, September 29, 3–9 p.m.
*Exhibitors gain access one hour prior to show opening.
Once you arrive at the Convention Center, service area security staff will check you in and direct you to a parking space or dock to unload. You will be asked to unload and immediately move your vehicle.
The Convention Center offers parking in several lots around the center. Visit the GRB Houston Parking & Directions website for more information on pricing and locations.
If you are displaying a vehicle or anything with a gas tank, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed instructions and to avoid a late move-in fee.
Booth package and benefits
- Booth package: Each 10' x 10' booth includes pipe and drape, company identification sign, and aisle carpet. Booth carpet and furniture may be ordered through the service kit. Freeman offers a discounted furniture package. View Exhibitor Service Kit for more information.
- Attendee information: Access to preregistration and final attendee lists that include name, position, district, and mailing address.
- Company visibility: Complimentary listing in printed program, website, and Mobile App. Weblinks also are available when reserving your booth.
- Security: 24-hour hall security
- Name badges: 12 complimentary name badges for access to show floor and general sessions. Additional badges are available for a fee when badge requests are made.
- Priority Points: Earn Priority Points for each year you exhibit, booth size, and sponsorship dollars. Priority points are used for early booth selection.
- Housing/Travel: Access to discounted hotel rates and complimentary shuttle service to and from most Convention hotels.
- Advertising discount: Receive a 10 percent discount when you advertise in the Texas Lone Star magazine.
Check out the 2018 floorplan and reserve your booth today!
If you have questions, e-mail Ronika Nash at email@example.com or call 512.505.2451.