> Exhibit Hall
TASA/TASB Convention Exhibit Hall is always buzzing with activity! Join your peers and design your own experience and earn continuing education credit (CEC) along the way.
- Complimentary Chair Massage: Start or end your day with a complimentary, relaxing chair massage.
- Complimentary Caricature Booth: Visit the cariature artist to have your cartoon picture drawn.
- Exhibit of School Architecture: Explore an interactive display showcasing new and renovated Texas schools and celebrating excellence in planning and design of the learning environment. Learn more about the exhibit. E-mail Albert Rivas at email@example.com with questions.
- Experience Lounge: Stop by to see the virtual reality classroom of the future and real-life furniture showcase.
- Extra Credit Sessions: Get credit for attending these informative presentations focusing on school an student safety. *Earn CEC*
- Learning Lounge: Join colleagues for a cup of coffee and experience 20-minute, bite-sized sessions focusing on Advocacy and Community Engagement. *Earn CEC*
- Photo Booth: Take a picture. It'll last longer! On Friday and Saturday, stop by the Convention photo booth to snap a picture of you and your leadership team.
- Products and Services Showcase: Visit more than 300 education-related displays showcasing products and services to benefit your district. Leave with tools you can take back to your district to cut costs and increase efficiency.
- Relax and Recharge: Charge your phone or mobile device while relaxing and enjoying a beverage and snack while you wait.
- Student Art Gallery: Texas Art Education Association displays innovative and inspirational art from Texas schoolchildren.
- Student Innovation Challenge: Roll up your sleeves, immerse yourself in a learning exercise, and help students solve global problems. Don't miss the opportunity to see first-hand how the environment and access to expert resources impacts the learning experience.
- TSPRA Resource Center: Get more information about school communications and public relations counseling.
If you have questions, e-mail Ronika Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512.505.2451.